New housing activity slowed significantly in 2014 compared to the prior year.
There were 850 new home permits filed averaging $252,967 down 9.4% from 930 filed in 2013. New home sales were down 10.7% with 839 closed for the year compared to 929 last year.
At the end of 3Q 2014 there were 858 homes in new housing inventory, equaling 5.8 months of new housing supply.
Regency Home Builders continues to dominate the new housing market and was the Top Ranking Builder by new home sales with 202 sales and by new home permits with 213 filed.
Year-End 2014 New Housing Market Trends Now Available here.
- New Home Sales-Top 25 Subdivisions
- New Home Sales-By Zip Code
- New Home Sales-Ranked by Top 10 Builders
- Permits-Ranked by Top 10 Builders
- Permits-Top 25 Subdivisions
- Permits-Top 25 Zip Codes
Not a subscriber? Contact us for details.